One of my favourite television shows has been scheduled for a 3rd season by NBC. I haven’t come across any definate comfirmed date for the premiere of episode one (season 3) but speculation points to September 28th, 2006. This date is purely speculation dont get me wrong, but I was informed of the date from an NBC message board (lol thats the best i can do).
At the end of season 2, we were all left with a huge cliffhanger. Jim confessed his undying love for Pam face to face, they kissed which points to a significant decision that Pam will be faced with in the early episodes of season 3. Should she let Jim down gently and continue with her wedding preparations with Roy (fiance’) or break the engadement and persue a relationship with her long time friend Jim?
Jim first confided in Michael (the office boss) on the booze cruise (season 2 – 11) about his feelings for Pam and trusted that Michael would keep his secret. It wasn’t long before the word was out and everybody in the office knew of Jim’s affection for Pam. The only person not to find out was Pam herself, which stirred up mixed emotions and feelings of anger in the final episode of season 2.
Here are some quotes that made season’s 1 and 2 so great:
1. “I am Michael, and I am part English, Irish, German, and Scottish, sort of a virtual United Nations”(Michael Scott).”
2. In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, “Ow, I hurt my leg. I can’t run. A lion eats me and I’m dead.” Well, I’m not dead. I’m the lion, you’re dead” (Dwight Shrute).
3. “Oh, do you want me to repeat the messages that I gave you before?” (Pam Beasely).
4. “Okay, first, let’s go over some parameters. How many people can I fire?” (Dwight Shrute).
Dwight Schrute: Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
Pam Beesley: Why would you wanna raise your cholesterol?
Dwight Schrute: So I can lower it.
6. “I think if I was allergic to dairy I’d kill myself” (Michael Scott).
Michael Scott: [trying to motivate an employee for the basketball game] You’ll be like the dwarf that follows the wizard to the end of the earth in… uh… Lord of the Rings!
Dwight Schrute: Gimli.
Michael Scott: …NERD. THAT’s why you’re not on the team.
So loyal Office fans, yes there will be a third season due to air late september (US) so brace yourselves…as Michael once put it “Its simply beyond words, it’s incalculable!”.